Thursday, September 8, 2011

22 Weeks

I had a GREAT check-up today, and baby and I are both right on track! Just two more weeks until we hit that viability mark...

How Far Along? 22 Weeks

Maternity Clothes? All my pants are now maternity, with the exception of a few that I wear with a belly band. Still loving dresses because they are SO comfortable. Making my non-maternity shirts work until the ones I ordered come in.

Weight Gain? 18 pounds total, and up only 3 lbs. from my last appointment four weeks ago. My OB said she is very pleased with where I am with my weight, which really reassured me!

Stretch Marks? Haven't seen any yet! I keep using my Palmer's in an attempt to ward them off.

Sleep? I have been sleeping SO well, even when I don't feel particularly tired. I have a hard time staying awake past 10 p.m. Sleeping on my side is still a challenge - I often wake up on my back, having moved the wedge pillow sometime during the night. My OB says it's fine as long as I turn over as soon as I realize I'm on my back.

Best Moment of the Week: Some dear friends of ours helped us move furniture around so we now have an almost empty nursery! My grandma and I have a big shopping trip planned for next week and I really hope to find some bedding that I like then, so we can pick out a paint color. Another favorite is feeling those kicks every day! Also, today was the first OB appointment when they measured my belly - and baby was measuring spot on at 22 weeks!

Weirdest Comment: Nothing too weird, although I did have my first really awkward belly rub. Luckily it was a friend so I could ask her to stop. She started rubbing and that was fine, but then she just...kept...going and it was weird!

Movement? Yes! Lots of kicks low down, especially when I'm sitting with my feet up or laying in bed. He is more active in the evenings. I love it!

Gender? A boy!

What I miss? Still craving soda and would really like a fresh margarita.

Symptoms: Acid reflux, weight gain and general tiredness.

Milestones: No big ones this week, but we're getting closer to the big 24 week mark!

Emotions: Very happy right now. Still get a little stressed from time to time, but I am trying to slow down and really enjoy the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment