Thursday, May 5, 2011

Still waiting...

Still waiting for AF to show her ugly face. I've taken two pregnancy tests and both are negative, but until I'm SURE sure I'm still avoiding strenuous, high-impact exercise and the like. It will almost be a relief for AF to show up, since I know she's on her way, so I can stop treating myself like I'm so fragile!

In miraculous news, Team Baby CEO just had something AMAZING happen to her today, so go post your positive thoughts on her blog! She was one of my very first blog readers so she's pretty special to me.

I've added two new pages recently - the Cooking and Crafting page, where I will share my weekly meal plan and try to post one of my favorite recipes, and the Eating and Exercising page, where I will post my food and exercise log as I attempt to slim down. I hope you enjoy them!

Working an overnight volunteer shift tonight from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m., the reporting to work for a full nine hours at 8 a.m. The shift allows some limited time for sleep, but I still feel like tomorrow is going to be a VERY long day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award!!! I am in the same spot as you, except I haven't POAS yet.... I think I can hold out a few more days. LOL Hope the time passes quickly for you. Sometimes the waiting is the worst!! xo

    ReplyDelete